Posts by shawn
One of the most overused phrases in content marketing is how it is an ever-changing landscape, forcing agencies and marketers to adapt and improve their existing processes.
The updated reporting grid also includes an Added/Excluded keywords column.
A committee publishes its findings after an 18-month investigation into fake news and accuses Facebook of obstructing its inquiry.
How do you know if the SEO and content changes you're making will benefit your site? Contributor Casie Gillette looks at ways to prioritize resources so they impact your bottom line and support your business objectives.
The social media giant and US Federal Trade Commission are yet to settle on an amount - but it could reach billions of dollars.
The car maker reiterated it would take "whatever action is necessary" to help keep its European operations competitive.
Voice technology and voice search have, arguably, been adopted faster than any other technology in history. Analyst estimates on smart speaker penetration in the U.S. range from 40 to almost 80 million devices by the end of this year.
Latest Business News
- Real wage growth climbs to two-year high
- Facebook is a 'digital gangster': Fake news report published
- Facebook facing record fine from US regulator over privacy conduct - report
- Brexit: Ford 'steps up preparations to move production abroad'
- Cigarette paper ads banned for suggesting smoking is safe
- Price cap cools inflation to lowest level since January 2017
- Nissan takes Ghosn charge as profits go into reverse
- Delay reforms amid Brexit crisis, food bosses tell Gove